Friday, September 24, 2010

Quick make up fix plus why I've been gone.

Hi guys! There's been sooo much stuff going on in my life right now that's been keeping me from blogging, but I'm glad I've been so busy! It was all fashion related ;D The first big news actualy happened like 2 weeks ago... I was called to be an extra in a movie! We had to be on set at 6pm and filmed until 6am, so I was basicaly a zombie for one week from going to sleep so late. Buuut the thing that made me insanely happy was that the fashion designer responsible for all the clothing in the movie was there helping with the costumes the whole time, and he was the one that asked the casting people to find "A girl with white blond hair" haha =] He is insanely nice and his clothing line rocks... he will be getting his own post, of course. ;)

Second big thing: I am no longer a blondie! =[
Not exactly by choice... I dyed my hair for an event where I was dressed up as Leeloo from The Fifth Element!
I wanted to make regular posts about the whole thing, to keep you up to date, but I just didn't have time for it. Sooo I'll just make one post about the whole adventure. It'll be worth the wait, don't worry.

But I'm not here only to say I'm sorry (I've been doing that alot, haven't I?). I've actualy been struggling with video editing softwares (and that's why I also took so long to get this up) because I filmed a little experiment I did to try and save my make up that broke! So if you've ever had trouble with compact powders breaking, than its worth watching this:


Since I made this video, I've heard of another way to save your broken powders. Apparently if you take plastic wrap, put it over the broken powder and then press down hard, you can get the particles back together. I haven't tried it yet, but it's deffinately woth a shot, since the alcohol I used did seem to take away some of the product's original quality.

And that's it for now.
If you have any other tips on how to save make up, send them through comment or e-mail!

=]

1 comment:

  1. Eu vou tentar isso com meu blush ...serĂ¡ que presta?? hehe

    ReplyDelete