Monday, August 30, 2010

Technical Dificulties

Hi guys! I'm writing to say I'm sorry and that I have not abandoned you!
I have a whole new and exciting blog post ready about a make up review and it includes a video I recorded. The only thing stopping me from posting is that I'm having trouble with a glich on You Tube. I've been strugling with it for this past week. It is doubling the length of my video and I'm not able to upload it because now "the length is too long".
Once they fix that I'll have the post up. If they take too long, I'll find another solution. ;)

Thank you for reading and thanks for your patience!
=]

3 comments:

  1. uai... jurava que já tinha comentado...

    Enfim: você pode dividir em parte I e parte II de for o caso ^^

    beijinho!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a by the way XD é a naile... mudei o avatar e nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ArsenicDrops

    Bom, eu ia dividir ja em parte 1 para os batons e parte 2 para as sombras...
    Mas se o youtube ficar de mimimi eu faco upload em outro lugar ou eu vou fazendo outros posts enquanto isso. xD

    ReplyDelete