Monday, July 26, 2010

Polyvore

I’ve known the site Polyvore for a while but I’ve never felt compelled to join. I always thought it was cool the way people built their sets and the way you could mix and match things, but I always imagined that it would be a tad too confusing or time-consuming. I was proven wrong last night. I was actually looking for a shoe online and decided to see if polyvore maybe had it in it’s archives. Sadly, it didn’t, but I was pleasantly surprised at how easy and user-friendly the site is!

For you who don’t know what the site is about, I’ll give you a quick explanation:

There are pictures of clothing, shoes, accessories, etc. and they show a description of the product, the price, and where to buy it. You can add them to your “favorites” and make “sets” with them. A set would be a combination of a number of items, forming an outfit.

The site is great for keeping track of the latest fashions or for keeping a wishlist! I’ve joined to be able to get further inspiration when drawing and creating.

If you are a member there, send me a link! I’d love to see your sets! I haven't created any yet, but I've been favoriting items! My member name is tfbp.

Don’t be shy!

P.S: Does anyone know where to find this shoe pictured below?! It's from Topshop but they don't have it on their site. I saw it in NYLON magazine (July/2010). I'm absolutely in love with it but can't find it anywhere! Any help is apreciated! <3

Topshop $210

;]

2 comments: