Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BRB

Hi guys. I'm posting really quickly to let you all know that tomorrow, well technicaly today, since it's 3:00am, I'm going to go through surgery (wish me luck!) and I'll have to stay 1 week in bed, at the least... That means no DIY tutorials for a while. =[
I will continue posting though, don't worry!

I've already preped a post about my #1 favorite source of inspiration: books. I should have it up in a couple of days or so.

I also want to take the time to thank all my visitors. The numbers have been growing, but the most impressive and inspiring thing for me is the variety of visitors I've been recieving! People from Austria, Italy, Lithuania, China, Canada, UK, USA, Egypt, just to name a few countries! Thank you all so much. I really hope you're enjoying the blog as much as I am.

See you again soon!
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment